1. Preheat a grill or grill plate to medium heat.
2. Drizzle the corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix to ensure all the ears are evenly coated.
3. Place the corn on the grill. Close the lid to keep the temperature high, and let the corn cook for about 15 minutes per side, or until slightly charred on all sides.
4. Remove the corn from the heat and set aside.
5. Mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha together, and then spread or drizzle onto the corn.
6. Sprinkle the corn with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds.